Silver Spoon Estate
– As Featured on C31 Television Program –
‘The Cellar Door’ S01E05
In June 2017, Channel 31 produced a new wine television series, “The Cellar Door”, in partnership with Australian local food and wine producers. Host George Gayler brought viewers first-hand insights into the most amazing vineyards and wineries, exploring the epicurean delights on offer and interviewing winemakers and vineyard owners. Watch George’s visit to our Estate where she found out all there is to know about our wines and us:
Meet Tracie Young – GM, Sales & Marketing
- The inception of the winery
- The Heathcote estate area
- History of the land and paying respect to Aboriginal Sacred Sites
- The Vineyards name and the Silver Spoon fault line that traverses the property.
Meet Peter Young – CEO & Wine Maker
- What it means to be an estate, based on a French concept.
- Operating a solar powered winery.
- Introduction to our new vintages/blends/labels.
- A Spanish inspired blend, humbly titled the GST – Death and Taxes.
- Peter Young’s life as a Geologist and his perspective of the land and soils which make up the beautiful Silver Spoon Estate wines.
Fly with the drone
Fly over our vines and the majestic rolling hills of the Mount Camel ridge-line within the Heathcote Wine Region, and see our premium quality wines being crafted.