Saturday 2 November, 2019
Barrack Reserve Oval, High Street, Heathcote
A selection of Heathcote’s finest wineries, including Silver Spoon Estate and local micro-breweries are serving up vino and cold brews, together with some great food trucks to enjoy the afternoon whilst you listen to some sensational Musicians, including Dyson Stringer Cloher | Josh Cashman | Neighbourhood Youth | Jess Parker & The Troubled Waters | Four Lions Music
Tickets available now!
Meet the Winemakers Wine and Food Pairing Dinner – Session One
Saturday 9 November, 2019
Heathcote Inn, 9 Hunter Place, Heathcote
Enjoy an evening of wining and dining as Head Chef Andy from Heathcote Inn and Peter and Tracie Young (winemakers) from Silver Spoon Estate takes you through a four course wine/food pairing dinner matching new and current release wines from their Estate.
Tickets $95 per person inclusive
For bookings contact Heathcote Inn on 5433 2409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 17 November, 2019
Central Park, Burke Road & Wattletree Road, Malvern East
A fun day out grazing in Central Park with free music and entertainment for the kids. Sample award winning wines from Silver Spoon Estate and from around Victoria, local micro-brewery beers throughout the day and take home your favourites.
For more information refer to their Facebook site – East Malvern Food + Wine Festival 2019
Silver Spoon Estate
– As Featured on C31 Television Program –
‘The Cellar Door’ S01E05
In June 2017, Channel 31 produced a new wine television series, “The Cellar Door”, in partnership with Australian local food and wine producers. Host George Gayler brought viewers first-hand insights into the most amazing vineyards and wineries, exploring the epicurean delights on offer and interviewing winemakers and vineyard owners. Watch George’s visit to our Estate where she found out all there is to know about our wines and us:
Meet Tracie Young – GM, Sales & Marketing
- The inception of the winery
- The Heathcote estate area
- History of the land and paying respect to Aboriginal Sacred Sites
- The Vineyards name and the Silver Spoon fault line that traverses the property.
Meet Peter Young – CEO & Wine Maker
- What it means to be an estate, based on a French concept.
- Operating a solar powered winery.
- Introduction to our new vintages/blends/labels.
- A Spanish inspired blend, humbly titled the GST – Death and Taxes.
- Peter Young’s life as a Geologist and his perspective of the land and soils which make up the beautiful Silver Spoon Estate wines.
Fly with the drone
Fly over our vines and the majestic rolling hills of the Mount Camel ridge-line within the Heathcote Wine Region, and see our premium quality wines being crafted.